You can create a race in Copérnico from scratch or from the import of an existing race in Sportmaniacs, for which you must first have created it on the platform. And you can re-import a race configuration from Sportmaniacs as many times as you want. We explain how to create a race from zero in Copérnico in this article.
- Click on “Create new race” on the “Races” page.
- Click on the “Import” icon in the right side menu.
- Log in with your Sportmaniacs account.
- Select the race you want to import to Copérnico.
- Click on “Yes” in the pop-up window.
- On the screen “Create new race” you will see the information of the race and the events that you already had configured in Sportmaniacs. Delete events that do not serve you for this race, modify the names if necessary and check that all your information is correct.
- Click on “Save.”